Chemical peels have long been performed as a way to revive the skin’s natural glow. This method of exfoliation is known for removing the uppermost layer of skin cells. You know, the ones that are damaged or destroyed by the sun and the effects of aging. Another thing that chemical peels are known for is harshness. Many people imagine that their skin will be red and swollen after a chemical peel and that they will peel for days on end. This idea needs to be put to rest. The VI peel proves that this exfoliating technique needn’t be harsh to be powerful.
We are pleased to offer the VI peel in our Cincinnati office. This treatment offers the advantages gained through traditional peel techniques without the lengthy downtime. In fact, there really is no downtime to speak of after a VI peel.
How the VI Peel Rejuvenates the skin
The VI peel utilizes a proprietary blend of mild acidic ingredients to dislodge dead and damaged cells so new cells can be revealed. Ingredients include:
- Phenol – to reduce deep lines and creases
- Retin-A – to soften fine lines and wrinkles
- Salicylic Acid – to reduce inflammation and encourage cellular renewal
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) – To stimulate collagen and smooth the skin
- Vitamin C – an antioxidant that brightens skin tone
How the VI Peel Boosts Beauty
After a VI peel, patients notice:
- Smoother skin
- Less obvious lines and wrinkles
- Improved tone and radiance with fewer sunspots
- Smaller pores
- Reduced signs of melasma
- Reduced inflammation from acne and lighter acne scarring
- Improved tissue firmness due to increased collagen
- Elimination of precancerous cells
The VI peel is not just an effect beauty-booster, it is a process that feels more like a pampering spa treatment. Immediately after this peel, patients can go right back to normal activity, even returning to work if they so choose. Most experience virtually imperceptible redness and flaking that is manageable with a daily moisturizer.
Feel as radiant as the Springtime sunshine. Call 513.985.0850 to schedule your VI peel in our Cincinnati office today.